You will have the opportunity to drive the design and development of Ethereum DApps and other Blockchain-related solutions along several brand new product lines. You will act as Blockchain SME and assist founder and project leads in refining cutting-edge blockchain and cryptocurrency tools and products; and assist developers in implementing best practices as they write software for the Ethereum blockchain and other blockchain-related solutions.
We believe in the world-changing power of blockchain and cryptocurrency and seek to usher in broader acceptance by making really useful tools and products. We will not only create better ways to do things, but entirely new things to do that were never before possible. We are a team of fast-paced makers constantly iterating and testing new ideas. Our backgrounds cover diverse creative fields; we’re not your typical blockchain company. We are not interested in launching vaporous ICOs and will not make projects public until we have solid alpha or beta releases. You will be contributing to projects you can be exceedingly proud of.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Define requirements, deriving functionality from business goals, and drive the overall solution architecture process
- Define security standards and procedures; educate other team members
- Provide technical leadership in the area of blockchain technology
- Guide the development team in building prototypes, MVPs, and production DApps in a rapid iteration environment
- Act as subject matter expert and keep the team up-to-date on standards and practices, the latest capabilities, etc.
- Stay current on crypto projects and deeply research various technologies as they become relevant
In addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ideal candidate will also have:
- 1-2 years experience developing Blockchain applications
- A BS or MS in a related field or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience writing and deploying smart contracts with Ethereum
- Strong software engineering background; will be participating in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Experience with blockchain protocols, sidechains, and scaling technologies
Perks and Compensation
For this role we are considering both full-time and contract arrangements depending on candidate preferences and needs. Our preference is full time.
For full-time employees, we offer professional development opportunities through various course materials and on-the-job training. Flexible work hours. Friendly, accepting workplace of people who like to roll up their sleeves and make things. Access to deep knowledge of all facets of cryptocurrency. Competitive salary. Profit sharing and equity in spun-off companies based on our technology portfolio. Paid Holidays, Vacation and Health insurance after 3 months. ORCA or Puget Sound Transit card for mass transit commuters.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We actively seek to build a diverse workplace.
Please send a resume and short introduction letter to email@example.com.