You will be part of a startup team developing DApps (decentralized apps) for the Ethereum and NEO blockchains, and other cutting edge software solutions.
We believe in the world-changing power of blockchain and cryptocurrency and seek to usher in broader acceptance by making really useful tools and products. We will not only create better ways to do things, but entirely new things to do that were never before possible. We are a team of fast-paced makers constantly iterating and testing new ideas. Our backgrounds cover diverse creative fields; we’re not your typical blockchain company. We are not interested in launching vaporous ICOs and will not make projects public until we have solid alpha or beta releases. You will be contributing to projects you can be exceedingly proud of.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop, and test applications including blockchain DApps on the Ethereum and NEO networks
- Assist in gathering requirements, designing solutions, and building POCs
- Develop working software, always with an eye toward security and best practices
- Contribute to development of HOTM’s standards and practices
In addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ideal candidate will also have:
- A BS or MS in a related field or equivalent experience and at least 3 years work experience developing Internet applications
- Hands-on experience building Internet-scale applications with Node.js, Java, C#, Python, Ruby or similar
- Ability to develop both front-end and back-end solutions with frameworks like React, Angular, Node.js, Web3.js and Webpack
- Linux OS experience is required, cloud infrastructure such as AWS or Azure is preferred
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies such as Ethereum, Solidity and Smart Contracts is preferred but not essential
- Ability and desire to learn new techniques and concepts in this rapidly-evolving blockchain space
- Experience with smart contract programming in Solidity, building and deploying ERC-20 or NEP-5 tokens is a huge plus
Perks and Compensation
We offer professional development opportunities through various course materials and on-the-job training. Flexible work hours. Friendly, accepting workplace of people who like to roll up their sleeves and make things. Access to deep knowledge of all facets of cryptocurrency. Competitive salary. Profit sharing and equity in spun-off companies based on our technology portfolio. Paid Holidays, Vacation and Health insurance after 3 months. ORCA or Puget Sound Transit card for mass transit commuters.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We actively seek to build a diverse workplace.
Please send a resume and short introduction letter to email@example.com.