You will have the opportunity to educate the public about the company’s cutting-edge new blockchain tools and products. Build communities and support users through social media venues like Twitter, Reddit, Telegram, Discord and Slack. Host frequent explainer videos and thought leadership videos for YouTube and digital marketing platforms. Get to know the user communities and provide valued feedback to founder, development and marketing leads. Good judgement about when to move an issue up the chain is essential. This position would be ideal for a tech-fascinated actor or creative professional who can be personable on camera and social media but desires flexible hours.
Expertise in cryptocurrency and blockchain tech would be wonderful, but only a passion to learn is required. If you have the social media skills and are personable and persuasive on camera, we will invest the time to build your technical expertise.
We believe in the world-changing power of blockchain and cryptocurrency and seek to usher in broader acceptance by making really useful tools and products. We will not only create better ways to do things, but entirely new things to do that were never before possible. We are a team of fast-paced makers constantly iterating and testing new ideas. Our backgrounds cover diverse creative fields; we’re not your typical blockchain company. We are not interested in launching vaporous ICOs and will not make projects public until we have solid alpha or beta releases. You will be contributing to projects you can be exceedingly proud of.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop a deep and authentic understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain landscape of products, projects, and community sentiments within first three months
- Appear in short videos explaining products and concepts and providing thought leadership to cryptocurrency users
- Assist in developing content for short video shoots, and uploading these videos
- Maintain company YouTube channels
- Regularly monitor and participate in social media conversations on Twitter, Reddit, Discord, Telegram, Slack, etc. promoting the company’s projects and thought leadership in a highly positive light
- Develop one consistent identity across social media and video platforms and build a following and credibility
- Continuously inform founder, development and marketing leads of community sentiment regarding their projects and seek feedback to disseminate to community
- Identify community queries that need to be elevated for higher level responses
- The first several weeks of the role will be dedicated to developing expertise in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain landscape
- Stay current on crypto projects and deeply research various technologies as they become relevant
In addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ideal candidate will also have:
- Strong on-camera proficiency and personality preferably demonstrated by existing Vimeo or YouTube-type channel
- Guru-level social media skills preferably demonstrated by a strong existing presence across numerous social media platforms
- Great sense of fun, humor and positivity that translates across video and social media communications
- General tech savvy/enthusiasm
- Strong interest in becoming an expert in cryptocurrency
- Video production/post-production experience a plus
- Demonstrated fluency with reading from a teleprompter without looking like you’re reading from a teleprompter
- Foreign language fluency a plus
Perks and Compensation
We offer excellent training and professional development opportunities through various course materials and on-the-job training. Flexible work hours. Friendly, accepting workplace of people who like to roll up their sleeves and make things. Access to deep knowledge of all facets of cryptocurrency. Competitive salary. Profit sharing and equity in spun-off companies based on our technology portfolio. Paid Holidays, Vacation and Health insurance after 3 months. ORCA or Puget Sound Transit card for mass transit commuters.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We actively seek to build a diverse workplace.
Please send a resume and short introduction letter to email@example.com.